Go Get FRED is the premier Commercial Pool Maintenance Provider that services HOA’s, Health Clubs and other Commercial Pools in Minnesota and Illinois.
At FRED our daily pool service technicians are licensed CPO (Certified Pool Operator) professionals. Many properties now have a community pool, and FRED fills the need for professional pool operators.
CPO’s maintain the pools and bathhouses, and then send an email update to property managers. This update will include chemical readings, descriptions of work completed, and any items that need to be addressed.
We offer daily or weekly swimming pool maintenance that can fit any need. Whether it’s filling in for an onsite caretaker that is on vacation or operating your pool for a full season we are here.
Daily and Weekly Service Includes:
- Skim clean pool surface
- Check pool temperature
- Vacuum pool bottom and sides
- Clean pool skimmers
- Backwash filters
- Clean filter baskets
- Check and adjust (if needed) pool water level
- Test chemical levels
- Adjust chemicals as needed
- Log results in Daily Pool Log book
- Inspect pool deck for trash, debris or damage (remove)
- Straighten pool furniture
- Hose off pool deck as needed
- Empty trash receptacle in pool area and remove from clients property
- Replace trash bags
- Check pool filters, clean if necessary (DE systems only)
- Inspect pool drain(s) and confirm security of cover(s) and proper operation of drain(s)
FRED is committed to operating safe, clean pools, and strives to eliminate any pool closings.