We Maintain Your Pool. You Maintain Your Peace Of Mind.
Go Get FRED offers daily or weekly commercial pool maintenance that can fit any need, schedule, and budget. Whether it’s filling in for an on-site caretaker or operating your pool for a full season—we are here for you.
How Does It Work?
At FRED, our service technicians are all licensed CPO (Certified Pool Operator) professionals whose job is to maintain the pools and bathhouses on your property. If an issue arises, we will send an email update to the property manager, which may include chemical readings, descriptions of the work completed, and a list of any items that need to be addressed.
What Kind Of Pools Do We Service?
Many commercial properties now have a community pool, and Go Get FRED is the premier pool maintenance provider to service them. Whether you’re in charge of a health club, hotel, or HOA, we have the CPOs available to keep your public pool in pristine shape.
Our Commercial Maintenance Service Includes:
- Skim cleaning the pool surface
- Vacuuming the pool bottom and sides
- Checking the pool filters and backwashing if necessary (DE systems only)
- Cleaning the filter baskets
- Inspecting the pool drain(s) for proper operation
- Checking and adjusting the pool temperature, water levels, and chemical pH
- Hosing off the pool deck and inspecting it for trash, debris, or damage
- Emptying trash receptacles and replacing the bags
- Confirming the security of the cover(s)
- Straightening patio furniture and watering any pool area plants